No Slides Entered.
The Woodlands Shotokan Karate-Do
25222 Richards Rd, Spring, TX , 77386 ( Map ) Phone: (713) 545-2192 Espanol: (832) 381-7083
TWSK has been serving the North Houston area as the educational body for traditional Japanese Karate since 2002.
We instruct men, women and children, 5 years of age and up, at all karate levels. At our dojo, you will have the opportunity to learn all the details of the physics, physiology, and mental attitudes necessary to be very effective in your self-protection. Karate will also improve one's physical condition, strength, and confidence. When followed properly, karate-do training transcends into your daily life and results in a more centered individual.
We strive to:
- Develop each student's character.
- Bring out the best in every student
- Impart the knowledge, values, and discipline of Shotokan Karate-Do to students of all ages.
- Closely supervise and instruct classes that enhance the mental and physical condition of the individual.
- Create a respectful environment conducive to a family atmosphere.
Dojo Motto (Dojo Kun)
- Seek perfection of character!
- Be faithful!
- Respect others!
- Refrain from violent behavior!
Mon and Wed
6:00-6:50 Young Children (5-7Yrs)
7:00-8:30 pm General Class (All Grades)
9:00-10:30 am Advanced
Membership costs and other information
Please come to visit us for a trial lesson, free of charge or obligation. You will be joining an elite group of people, several million, who train in Shotokan Karate around the world.
Join us today!